You’re most at home in industrial, commercial, and institutional workplaces.
You recognize and appreciate quality products and services.
You understand that the sale is not closed until the customer is fully satisfied.
Could this be you?
SC DeLong Sales Inc., a regional leader in boilers, steam, and mechanical equipment industry since
1997, is currently seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Outside Salesperson to cover the New
Brunswick territory, and provide support to the Atlantic Canada team as required. Reporting
directly to the President, the Outside Salesperson is responsible for achieving revenue and margin
targets. The challenge of this position is expertly serving the existing customer base while
growing sales volume throughout the territory. The incumbent must be available Monday to Friday.
To note, the Outside Technical Sales person should expect to be on the road in-territory
approximately three (3) days a week and be in-office the balance of the week. Also to note, last
minute, periodic overtime is a requirement of the position.
Responsibilities will include:
• Servicing and maintaining existing accounts
• Prospecting, identifying, and developing new customer accounts
• Proficiently presenting product technical features and communicating product value
• Building trust with existing and new customers by ensuring positive customer
experiences, by meeting customer expectations and outcomes, and by offering high quality after-sale
• Accurately completing quotes, proposals, warranty, CRM entries, marketing plans, and
other administrative tasks
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum two years’ experience in sales, power engineering, mechanical technology, or
supply chain management
• Education and know-how in boiler operations, power engineering, or mechanical
• Be proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
• Be internet and research savvy
• Have outstanding communication, active listening, and influencing skills
• Be self-motivated, independent, and a quick learner
• Be detail oriented and have solid problem solving and analytical skills
• French language skills would be an asset but is not required
This position pays a competitive salary, includes an attractive sales bonus, and offers groups
Candidates with boiler sales experience are eligible for 100% of the salary range!
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter no later than Friday, May 21, 2021
the attention of Blair Saulnier at firstname.lastname@example.org