|Date Posted:||April 15, 2022|
|Closing Date:||Open until filled|
- Introduce guests to the President and Members.
- Scrutinizes meeting attendees to ensure they are entitled to be there.
- Maintains a list of meeting attendees for record keeping purposes and ensure that anyone asked to leave a meeting would actually do so.
- General secretarial duties as needed.
- Prepares for President an annual report detailing activities of the Committee, inventory items and their location/storage.
Skills and Qualifications
- Be a member in good standing with the Institute of Power Engineers (IPE).
Average Time Commitment
- Meetings occur once every other month for one hour approximately.